1. The nature of life is to grow.
2. Order is present everywhere.
3. Life is found in layers.
4. Outer depends on inner.
5. Seek the highest first.
6. Rest and activity are the steps of progress.
7. Enjoy greater efficiency and accomplish more.
8. Every action has a reaction.
9. Purification leads to progress.
10. The field of all possibilities is the source of all solutions.
11. Thought leads to action, action leads to achievement, and achievement leads to fulfillment.
12. Knowledge is gained from inside and outside.
13. Knowledge is structured in consciousness.
14. Harmony exists in diversity.
15. The whole is contained in every part.
16. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
(Ref.: Mum: 16 Principles)
== Links ==