16 Principles of the 'Science of creative Intelligence'(SCI)
1. The nature of life is to grow.
2. Order is present everywhere.
3. Life is found in layers.
4. Outer depends on inner.
5. Seek the highest first.
6. Rest and activity are the steps of progress.
7. Enjoy greater efficiency and accomplish more.
8. Every action has a reaction.
9. Purification leads to progress.
10. The field of all possibilities is the source of all solutions.
11. Thought leads to action, action leads to achievement, and achievement leads to fulfillment.
12. Knowledge is gained from inside and outside.
13. Knowledge is structured in consciousness.
14. Harmony exists in diversity.
15. The whole is contained in every part.
16. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
(Ref.: Mum: 16 Principles)
== Links ==
- T. Nader : Samkhya Sutras of Kapila (According to Mr. nader Samkhya is represented in the physiology by the neuronal activity of dendrites, cell bodies, and axons and their connectivity. Dr. Nader correlates the 25 kinds of neuronal activity to the 25 categories of Samkhya as well as the six layers of the cerebral cortex to the six chapters of Samkhya) - Comment : Infinite Bluff !)
- Wiki about sci
- 16 Principles
- MUM-Homework : 16 Principles